Friday, October 29, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!

The Store is now closed.
Wow - want to thank everyone who stopped by. Almost everything is sold out. The competition for Chaos and Fly Guy look pretty fierce. We will hunker down and get mails out to everyone who took the time to be a part of this. There will be a couple of items that will go back online once all the lottery fun.
Thanks again!!!!

Also we would love to hear any feedback you have about the shop and the sales mechanism. And Stay tuned - there is more on the way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'shop' opening time was terrible for UK RxH fans - but then being a USA site i wasn't surprised! I must confess i was expecting a lot more stock. So its only going to be micro releases on a lottery basis then? I was expecting a more traditional online shop like his Japanese site . . .

Spy Monkey Jeremy said...

I don't mind the Lottery System, but I think the announcement needs to be at least 24 hours in advance of the actual sale.

Those of us that work and might only be able to check in once a day could really use a bit of a heads up to plan to be at a computer for the sale!

Still, congrats on the quick sell out!

Mindless-Focus said...

The wait is killing. Did I win yet?

The lottery system always has me checking my email too often. I kinda like it tho. I like it even better when I win. Great first release choices.

Nate said...

It might not have been announced a complete 24 hours, but Don did post pretty much at 12 midnite about the store opening in bold letters in the Q&A. Just sayin'. I would only suggest keeping an eye on the blog, or following Don on twitter.

Either way, congrats on the first releases for RxH USA. Can't wait to see what comes out in the future.

Mindless-Focus said...

any idea when we will find out if we won anything or not?